Skin problems are one of the most essential and primary concerns of many ladies and undesired things like under-the-skin pimples are definitely in the top parts of the list of the most annoying skin issues. Getting rid of under-the-skin pimples is certainly not easy but still, it’s not impossible either. What you need to know is the range of the possible reasons of their appearance, the ways with the help of which you can prevent such pimples and of course the methods you may use in order to get rid of such problems. So that’s what we are going to speak about right now introducing all the nuances on how to get rid of under-the-skin pimples.
Main Causes of Blind Pimples
Speaking about the basic reasons why the annoying blind pimples appear we can note the following:
1. Not properly preserved hygiene
2. Disorders of endocrine system in the body
3. Fungal or bacterial diseases
As most specialists believe, the main reason of the appearance of under-skin pimples is the blockage of the sebaceous glands, which may be caused by over-cooling or over-heating the skin. Still, factors like poor hygiene, skin injuries, incorrect nutrition and fabrics of poor quality may all be included in the basic range of reasons too.
The sudden hormonal bursts or the disorders of endocrine system caused by frequent stress and depression are the next noteworthy factors for the appearance of the under-the-skin pimples. Those pimples caused by hygiene problems usually have a bright red coloring, while in case of those pimples caused by disorders of endocrine system the problematic areas are located around the parts where the disorders have affected a certain organ of the body characterized by its specific location and type of rashes.
Dirty hands are the cause of about 80% of under skin pimples. The remaining 20% is the conglomeration of such factors as puberty, problems with thyroid, or hormonal disorders also resulting in disorders of the production of under-skin fat. In addition, such pimples might also be caused by the overload of feminine hormones and diseases of ovarian cysts or bowel.
If you notice under-skin pimples on your chin, then you need to pass some hormone tests and use the appropriate treatments if any disorder is noted. The surveillance of a specialist is of course really necessary in this case.
The weak immune system can also become a reason for the appearance of under-skin pimples. A simple flu can cause pimples on the chin.
How to Get Rid Under-Skin Pimples
There is a certain accordance of steps that you need to follow in order to be able to get rid of blind pimples, which go as follows:
1. First of all you need to get rid of the inflammation and the suppuration.
2. Further you need to find out the exact cause of the appearance of pimples and fix it.
3. Finally, you always need to take preventive measures in order to be able to avoid the reoccurrence of such problems.
The overall treatment for this problem is quite time and effort-consuming since such pimples differ from the simple surface acne essentially thus also demanding another approach. What you should not do in any case is squeezing the pimples since the scars that you will have as a result is mostly impossible to remove later. In addition, you also risk getting an infection into the skin and infecting the healthy areas further. There is a special cosmetic procedure, which is practiced to remove the under-skin pimples.
All of those procedures are mainly carried out on outpatient basis and can be accomplished by a surgeon, who will do everything quickly and safely and will also help you get the right products for getting rid of the inflammation. Later you also need to visit a beautician for getting an ozone-therapy to prevent the possible appearance of scars, swellings, or redness.
It’s also important to visit a therapist to find out the actual causes of the appearance of this problem.
How to Prevent Under-the-Skin Pimples
In addition, we may also present the basic ways with the help of which you may prevent the appearance of under-the-skin pimples without having to handle them further. So the list goes as follows:
1. Look through your daily routine and your daily diet and try to pay more attention to trips to places closer to nature, in the open air, also going in for sports. Products like coffee, alcohol, and nicotine are absolutely not recommended.
2. Take care of your skin properly, following the hygiene, which is one of the most significant aspects of the skin health.
3. Do not use any antibiotics yourselves since such products can be prescribed by doctors only. You’d better go for such treatments as steam baths with herbs like celandine, chamomile, calendula and mint. You may also wash your face with the decoction of these herbs.
4. To make the process easier you may also pass a skin mite test since it might be one of the facilitators of the appearance of under-skin pimples.
5. Choose the cosmetic means you’re using wisely. Anything you use should contain some vegetative elements. In addition, if you are treating the under-skin pimples you should absolutely cut down on using foundation since it will only make things worse clogging the pores, which are meant to secure the outflow of the skin fats.
Thus, here were the most essential things that we would like to present to your attention this time. If you ever happen to face a problem like under-the-skin pimples, then first of all you need to dig deeper in the causes trying to find out the exact factors that worked for their appearance. Getting rid of those causes you will secure the satisfying results and exclude the possibility of repetition, of course in case you preserve the rules of hygiene and choose the correct cosmetic products. So don’t get into panic, taking exact and proper measures instead!
Photos courtesy of Shutterstock