- Impossible Not to Love: Kerry Washington’s Best Hairstyles
- When Retro Meets Glam: Dita Von Teese Best Hairstyles
- Emma Watson’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors For Your Inspiration
- Wet Look Hairstyles for Women That Will Make You Wash And Go
- Katy Perry’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors Spotted So Far
How to Make Eyelashes Grow Naturally
There is nothing more alluring and beautiful in a woman’s look than long, thick eyelashes that add kind of mystery and seductive allure to your glance. If nature hasn’t granted you with long lashes, mascara and false lashes come to make them look more romantic. Moreover, there are certain makeup products that boost the growth of eyelashes. However, no one will deny that natural looking long and thick eyelashes are unmatchable.
If your eyelashes have the problem of falling out, or they are thin and not that long as you’d like them to be, you can actually make them grow naturally. With the help of these easy beauty tips, you can quickly and easily get long and thick eyelashes, about which you haven’t even dared to dream!
Tips for Longer and Thicker Eyelashes
• To get longer and thicker eyelashes, you should first of all take care of your lashes. Must-follow rule here is to remove your mascara before going to bed. Also apply some nourishing remedies that will cause your lashes grow longer and will strengthen them.
• One of the most efficient tricks of making your eyelashes grow naturally is to apply olive oil or petroleum jelly (better known as Vaseline) to your lashes and leave it for a night. Wash it off in the morning.
• Vitamin E is another great ingredient known for its properties to make your eyelashes grow. Specialists highly recommend to apply Vitamin E oil to your lashes twice a day with the help of a cotton swab. It’s advised to apply a bit of this formula in the morning, before applying makeup, and then in the evening, after you have completely removed your makeup.
• It’s a well-known fact that castor oil is a perfect remedy to make your hair grow quickly. Consequently, it works great for eyelashes too. Take 1 tbsp of castor oil and a half of a tbsp of vanilla extract, mix it well and apply it to your lashes with a clean mascara wand.
It’s advised to try all these natural remedies to see which one works fine for you. Just be patient to see the results, as they won’t come overnight. It may take weeks to see the difference, but you are sure to finally get long and thick eyelashes that will make your friends envy!
Photos courtesy of Getty Images