If on Fridays we are in love, let’s try to measure our feelings during this Black Friday: immeasurable. And you’ll fall even more in love with fashion, if possible, while browsing through these Black Friday 2015 deals, which you should definitely be sure not to miss. For those who don’t live in the U.S.A, Black Fridays are now a worldwide business thanks to some of the most famous fashion retailers that overwhelm us with huge sales and promotions letting us pile our wardrobes with the latest trends, while also shopping Christmas gifts for our friends and family.
From free shipping to up to 70% off on select items, this Black Friday preparatory week will definitely grab anyone’s attention who is on the hunt for stylish pieces at relatively affordable prices. Get ready for an extra dose of exciting online shopping, and also check out these Black Friday shopping tips to get the best deals!
1. Let’s start off with the online retailer par excellence – ASOS. Here you’ll find up to 60% off on various items, including some of the highest priced ones, so if you already have some items on your wishlist, it’s about time to check out if they got a good discount or not! Use code Blessed to get your Black Friday deals!
2. Anthropologie also offers 25% off sales; just remember to use the code HURRAH to get your favorite clothing items at a discount.
3. New York-based Ann Taylor offers up to extra 50% off all the items available, which include women’s suits and bridesmaid dresses (just in case some of your friends decided to tie the knot during wintertime).
4. From career-oriented women’s outfits to contemporary luxury treats, Net-a-Porter offers up to 50% off its luxury designer pieces.
5. Looking for some luxury shopping at reasonable prices? Check out Avenue32 designer items, the original price tags of which are now more affordable thanks to the 80% discount (does anything sound better than ‘80% off’?).
6. From one luxury retailer to another: using the suggestive code EXTRATHIRTY, you’ll get extra 30% off bargains at Club Monaco too.
7. On its behalf, Bloomingdale’s is also giving us more reasons to love this extraordinary weeklong Black Friday. The online retailer is in fact offering $25 off for every $200 spent.
8. Revolve Clothing‘s essentials get a 75% off 10,000+ items. It is impossible not to fall in love with a website that offers a multitude of designer pieces and much more affordable fashions that stand out with their uniqueness and gorgeous style.
9. Banana Republic also goes all the way down offering 40% off entire purchases: just remember to use the code BRFRIENDS to get the discount.
10. Marc Jacobs offers up to 40% off selected styles, to the delight of those who can’t get enough of this eclectic fashion designer’s fashions.
11. Online retailer Madewell is mainly renowned for its great variety of accessories and bags. Get a 20% discount on select picks using code EARLYBIRD.
12. Barney Warehouse, one of fashionistas’ most used online retailers, offers 50% off sitewide, menswear and childrenswear included. If you are looking for Christmas presents, check out Barney Warehouse!
13. With the 30% off sitewide with the promotion code KNIT30, Missguidedus is a good alternative for choosing your upcoming Christmas presents.
14. With over 25 years in luxury fashion, MatchesFashion features some of the best luxury brands’ pieces at (kind of) reasonable prices, as well as a delicate layout that makes surfing its website really enjoyable. It also offers 24/7 advice via MyStylist, its dedicated fashion-concierge team. Imagine the euphoria to find out there is up to 70% off select designer items.
15. Multi brand fashion retailer Intermix features the most exciting fashion trends and some of the most appealing emerging designers, who love to share their works.
Founded in 1993 and acquired by GAP in 2012, Intermix.com is a fun website to surf and so are its sales: you get 10% off one item, 20% off two and 30% off three items this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
16. Gap is always a great place to do some cool shopping, especially during winter thanks to its 100% wool and cashmere sweaters. Get the chance to get up to 40% or 50% off (only for cardholders), with code BFRIDAY.
17. With its 300 independent boutiques around the world, Farfetch stocks some of the best pieces available. Now you have the chance to spare up to 70% off selected items!
18. From boyfriend jeans to vintage fashions, Current/Elliott in another good place to shop. For Black Friday 2015 it offers up to 40% off on selected items.
19. Founded in 1907, Neiman Marcus is an all American luxury specialty department that often features some of the most requested designers accessories and bags. Get up to 40% off select womanswear items this Black Friday.
20. If you fell in love with J. Crew’s latest fashions, take advantage of the 30%-40% off with code SHOPNOW.
21. Nasty Gal has multiple times proved us to still rule this winter thanks to its holiday pieces and vintage looks. Do not miss the chance to purchase its fall items with a 70% discount.
22. With its dynamic layout and contemporary looks, Milly offers 25% off select styles. Just use code SNEAKPEEK and start surfing!
23. JoeFresh offers stylish yet affordable clothing for women, men, children and even toddlers. Besides its usual free shipping on orders over $50, for this special week JoeFresh offers some interesting daily deals and 30% off select sleepwear. Keep this online retailer in mind if you are looking for classic Christmas presents!
24. Constantly filled with A-Z designer items and new arrivals, Otte has the ultimate New York style look that manages to appeal to anyone. It offers 70% off select items.
25. When it comes to contemporary and unconventional pieces of clothing, Maje must always be mentioned. If you have never heard of it, we recommend taking a look at the website at least for its stylish layout. Its pre-Black Friday sales for 2015 are up to 50% on select items.
26. If you fell in love with Topshop’s new season collection or with Kendall and Kylie x Topshop collaboration, you’ll be happy to hear that the British retailer is offering 70% off select items!
27. Do you need an extra touch of Japanese style to your wardrobe? Uniqlo will overwhelm you with new online daily deals until Cyber Monday (the first Monday after Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, a.k.a. the only worth-waking-up Monday of the year).
28. 20% off with code EDIT and 40% off outerwear – that’s what luxury online retailer TheRealReal offers for this Black Friday week. If you are looking for a Chanel item at a reasonable price, make sure to check it out!
29. Black Friday deals for 2015 get gracefully complicated with Saks Fifth Avenue, whose 10% off easy-to-forget code is SAKS86ZNVDUM.
30. On the other hand, it gets way easier with Vestiaire Collective, whose code FREESHIPNOV guarantees free shipping on orders over $300.
31. Let’s get back to 70% sales with Whistles, whose latest winter lookbook is a great source of inspiration for anyone.
32. Parisian e-store Sandro is always the right choice if you are looking for a contemporary and sophisticated outfit. Take advantage of its 50% off on its collections!
33. Based on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, Bergdorf Goodman is always filled with haute couture pieces of jewelry and clothing. For the pre-Black Friday 2015 sales, the online retailer decided to make us all happy offering 50% off sitewide.
34. With its 40% discount, Theory offers one of the greatest deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
35. Of course, we could not forger to mention Macy’s sales for Black Friday 2015. The all-American retailer offers a great deal of discounts, which range from 50% to 70% depending on the items.
36. For unique Christmas gift ideas, check out Forzei and their 20% off the chic designer pieces available on the website!
37. Our favorite Anine Bing offers 60% for Black Friday, which is available until Nov. 30, 2015! Make sure to check out her website to emulate her minimalist street-ready style that appeals to the most stylish LA girls and coolest fashion bloggers of the moment.
38. All-American fashion brand Bebe has prepared 30% off the entire collection. You just need to remember the promotion code, which is LBF30.
39. BlueFly is where you should head to to shop precious designer shoes and clothing at unbelievably affordable prices, as the retailer offers 80% off for Black Friday 2015!
40. 30% off, free shipping and free returns for purchases over $49 is what you’ll get on Boden, where you’ll just need to keep in mind the promotion code – 7JAZ.
41. Everyone’s favorite Boohoo tempts us with the 70% off the entire collection, so how can we help us not shopping?
42. To stock up on unique retro and Indie clothing pieces that will help you build up jaw-dropping street-style looks, check out the pieces available on Chicwish, where you’ll get up to 20% the entire collection!
43. We love the feminine designs of our favorite Diane von Furstenberg and we are super-excited to enjoy the 25% off sitewide on November 30, 2015!
44. Forever 21 doesn’t surprise us offering 21% off your next purchase, but also free shipping on Cyber Monday, November 30, 2015. RSTYLE21 is the promotion code you need.
45. Swedish retailer H&M joins the party with up to 60% off, as well as exclusive Black Friday deals from $4.99. The promotion is valid on November 27, 2015.
46. On the hunt for unique accessories and flirty clothing pieces, make sure to check out Kate Spade‘s website on Black Friday and on November 28, 2015 to benefit from the surprise sale up to 70% off.
47. We love surfing LuisaViaRoma to find unique designer pieces and we especially love doing this from Nov. 25 through Nov. 30, 2015, as we have 20% off those delicious pieces. BFR20 is the promotion code you’ll need when shopping.
48. Hey, we just want to do it with Nike this Black Friday, as they offer extra 25% off clearance through December 1st, 2015. The promotion code is GETOUTHERE.
49. As expected, Nordstrom offers major Black Friday deals, namely up to 50% off select styles + free shipping and returns. The same deal is valid for Cyber Monday, which means you can have an amazing shopping experience this weekend through November 30!
50. To get a pair of iconic Stuart Weitzman shoes this Christmas, use promotion code GOBIG15 through November 30 to save up to 25% for $1000+ purchases.
51. You have up to 50% off everything on Urban Outfitters, where you can find everything, from lovely Christmas gifts and sweaters to sparkling evening outfits!
52. Shopbop wants you to save more as you buy more saving up to 25% for $1000+ purchases. Use code GOBIG15 at checkout and enjoy your Black Friday orders!
53. While you already know that The Outnet is where you can find discount designer fashion outlet, this Black Friday you’ll have extra 80% off through November 30!
54. To update your beauty kit or to prepare a nice Christmas present for your friend that’s a hopeless makeup fun, you can benefit from the exclusive 20% off purchase + free shopping for orders over $50 on NARS Cosmetics. This exclusive deal is valid from November 27 through December 2, 2015.
55. On The Corner you have exclusive extra 25% off all items through November 30, 2015. TCCYBER15 is the promotion code you should keep in mind!
Photo courtesy of The Blonde Salad