Surprise! A China Glaze Surprise spring 2014 collection to be more exact! So once more saying China Glaze, we mean all that’s innovative, chic, and just cool. Color mixes are again in the center of our attention coming with the following chic and glam nail lacquers. The color palette chosen for these options is also unique and cool, presented with such looks as the black plus pink plus turquoise options for fabulous party looks and pink plus turquoise and lime green options are what the chicest and the cutes vibes require for some work and business occasions. The use of the purplish shades is also remarkable and noteworthy for the looks. The alternatives like pink, orange, and yellow are also interesting for the overall chic and charm. Also, we should talk about the purple plus pink and lime green alternatives, being perfect for work and for casual occasions.
China Glaze Surprise Nail Polish ($7.50 for 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz)
• Don’t be a Flake – combo large glitter black and pink with matte turquoise
• I’m a Go Glitter – combo large pink glitter with matted turquoise and lime green
• Create a Spark – combo black, pink and purple glitter
• Glimmer More – combo large pink glitter with orange and yellow matte
• Glitter Up – combo large purple glitter with orange and turquoise matte
• Shine-nanigans – combo large purple and pink glitter with lime green matte
The amazing China Glaze Surprise spring 2014 collection will be available internationally with the launch date being in April 2014 and we are simply more than excited and enthusiastic about it, as these options come like the most ideal continuation of the previous designs, which also came with universal looks and stunning tones applied. So do consider this collection and enrich your look with these impressive glittery options for a long time!
Photos courtesy of China Glaze