- Impossible Not to Love: Kerry Washington’s Best Hairstyles
- When Retro Meets Glam: Dita Von Teese Best Hairstyles
- Emma Watson’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors For Your Inspiration
- Wet Look Hairstyles for Women That Will Make You Wash And Go
- Katy Perry’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors Spotted So Far
Ciate Sequin Manicure Winter 2012-2013 Collection
In the era of textures and innovative nail polishes, you can hardly surprise anyone with a hot nail color. To this end, British nail care brand Ciate is full of creative offerings and after the Ciate Caviar and Ciate Velvet manicure sets, the brand brings yet another astonishing collection. This time the focus is placed on glitter, as the newest Ciate Sequin Manicure winter 2012-2013 collection coats the nails with nothing else, but sequins! Definitely the best collection for the holiday days to come!
Designed especially for glam-glitzy chicks, the Ciate Sequin Manicure sets feature metallic, multi-chromatic shimmer sequins that will instantly draw all eyes on your fingertips. The collection brings thee color variations to choose from, which are:
• Harlequin – a mix of fab blue, green and red tones
• Tutu – a mix of pink, purple and red tones
• Superduper – a mix of gold, copper and green tones
Every Ciate Sequin Manicure mini set contains a Sequin glitter grip, which should be drizzled and pressed on the sequins from the pots on your nails and that’s it! You have got a show-stopping nail art without much fuss!
The Ciate Sequin Manicure winter 2012-2013 sets retails for £15 each and will become available for purchase in the beginning of October at Selfridges.
Photos courtesy of thebeautyalchemist.blogspot.com