Ciate Tweed Collection Spring 2014
This is simply breathtaking! Going on with the super flabbergasting suggestions, Ciate this time presents some ultra-glam options for nail lacquers, putting all that as a pack of six colors, which are perfect for the glittery chic, the tasteful multi-colored texture, and the awesome and long-lasting effect. Besides the actual advantages that the Ciate Tweed spring 2014 collection has, the design of the bottles is quite remarkable, too, with the shapes being especially suitable for sitting comfortably in hand securing the maximum control. The pigmented formula is among the advantages, too.
So describing the options included in the Ciate Tweed spring 2014 collection more in-detail, we can note the following!
Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish (£9.00 for 13.5 ml)
• It’s Haute in Here – So it starts with the top extravagant and chic, being the combination of silver shades, some black, and the stunner finish, pillar-box red. This is an ideal final touch for your amazing party looks, or just some dazzling effect matching any other garments.
• Need for Tweed – Further comes another creative pack of colors, being aqua, navy and some lemon. The trick for especially cool results is laying multiple layers in case of this.
• Sloaney, Sweetie – If you’re a fan of pinky shades, then merging it with some silver won’t do any bad. On the contrary, this will add some more chic and glam to your looks, in case of matching these shades with sweet dresses, or everyday cute garments.
• Couture Noir – In case you like it mysterious, here is an irreplaceable mishmash of enigmatic black with touches of silver. Perfect for chic evening looks.
• Meet Me in Mayfair – Just another effective option in the array is this spectacular synthesis of lemon shades with pastel pink and classic black. The interesting color finish we’ve got here will work especially well when multi-layered.
• Brocade Parade – Finally, for the fans of exclusive shades, here we have a mix of luscious lilac with classic black and white, giving birth to an ultra-unique color finish suitable for just any purpose.
Thus, the awesome Ciate Tweed spring 2014 collection is planned to be launched shortly, in January 2014, and starting from then, we’ll have an international access to these awesome and simply to-die-for shades just choosing the best ones at ciate.co.uk.
Photos courtesy of Ciate