- Impossible Not to Love: Kerry Washington’s Best Hairstyles
- When Retro Meets Glam: Dita Von Teese Best Hairstyles
- Emma Watson’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors For Your Inspiration
- Wet Look Hairstyles for Women That Will Make You Wash And Go
- Katy Perry’s Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors Spotted So Far
Estee Lauder Paris Macarons Pure Color Spring 2013 Nail Polishes
Oh, those sweet Parisian macaroons! Let’s agree that they don’t only taste incredible, but also look so. Therefore, it’s no surprise that we see so many fashion and beauty collections inspired by macaroons. It’s time for luxurious beauty brand Estee Lauder to show its love for delicious macaroons! The newest Estee Lauder Paris Macarons Pure Color spring 2013 nail polish collection perfectly embraces the essence of the favorite sweets by bringing pretty pastel shades ideal for the warm season.
Pastel colors will still enjoy a huge popularity in the upcoming warm season, and the best way to nail down the trend is through a lovely nail polish. Best of all, these lovely creamy tones look amazing with any other colors, so you can feel free to wear your favorite pastel nail lacquer with different clothes. The Estee Lauder Paris Macarons Pure Color spring 2013 nail polishes are available in the following shades:
• Narcissist – dew rose
• Dilettante France – blueberry
• Coral Cult – pink berries
• Lilac Leather – dream lavender
• Absinthe – delicate spring tea
Besides these macaroon-inspired nail polishes, Estee Lauder has also launched another super-gorgeous nail lacquer line for the warm season to come: the Estee Lauder Pretty Naughty spring 2013 collection. In the latter line, there are also makeup products available.
As for the Estee Lauder Paris Macarons Pure Color spring 2013 nail polishes, the collection will be launched in January 2013. Keep an eye on it, to grab your favorite colors, as soon as they become available!
Photos courtesy of Estee Lauder