After a bright summer, it’s really difficult to switch to the dark autumnal shades. Fashion designers and beauticians know this well, that’s why they bring cheerful, colorful collections for the new season. Kinetics is one of them, which has created a super-vibrant, metallic autumnal hued nail polish collection that pays tribute to the favorite color of girlish girls: pink. The latest Kinetics Let’s Pink fall/winter 2012-2013 nail polish collection brings pretty pink, nude and dark nail polishes, which will instantly brighten up your gloomy styling.
The Kinetics Let’s Pink fall/winter 2012-2013 nail polish collection features 12 delicious purple and pink tones that contain brilliant metallic particles for an extra-glamorous and modern allure. The hues are stunning in themselves, and can be worn individually, but if you want to impress with your creativity, you can mix and match them and create lovely nail art designs. These are all the shades available in the collection:
• KP213 Black Silk Nail Polish
• KP214 Mock Black Nail Polish
• KP215 Grey, no Pink Nail Polish
• KP216 Let`s Pink! Nail Polish
• KP217 Twilight Nail Polish
• KP218 Dawn Tea Nail Polish
• KP219 Smoky Pearl Nail Polish
• KP220 Pink Silence Nail Polish
• KP221 Beige Anyway Nail Polish
• KP222 Illusion Nail Polish
• KP223 Royal Ink Nail Polish
• KP224 Signature Wine Nail Polish
The Kinetics Let’s Pink fall/winter 2012-2013 nail polishes feature a chip-resistant, long-lasting formula so that you can enjoy the lovely color of your nails for a longer period of time. The collection is already available for purchase and you can get your favorite hue individually or in a set comprising 12 piece or 36 (3 colors of each) with counter display to help you find your favorite hue easily.
Photos courtesy of kineticsnails.com