All the time, both ladies and nutritionists have been looking for an ideal diet that will be most effective and useful and will contribute to both the creation of beautiful and slim looks and to the improvements of health. And we are glad to tell you that we finally have a suitable option for combining all the benefits in one place, going for one particular diet that triumphs in Hollywood! It’s called Mindful Eating and it represents the most ideal and cool regimen of consuming food and drinks.
Right Amount at Right Time with Right Accompaniments
One important thing you need to know about diets in general is that the most significant aspect of any diet is picking the right amount of food every time. The calorie count is the following common thing we may encounter among those keeping a diet. Still apart from knowing how much you need to eat this or that, you also need to know what to eat with what. For instance, it’s definitely not a good idea to mix carbohydrates with proteins. You will not like the consequences.
Differentiating Hunger from Compulsion to Eat
This is also very important, since you need to know your organism well enough and clearly understand what the body wants. If the very first thing that comes to mind when hearing the word “hunger” immediately feels something like a hole, then it will rather feel like a result of stress, anxiety, heartache, etc., but not hunger.
Some More Tips for Mindful Eating
The very first thing you need to realize about mindful eating is being free of frustration caused by diet. In addition, eating with small proportions in some 15 or 20 minutes intervals can also be a good idea in this respect. In addition, there are a couple of more tips we would like to tell you, which go as follows!
1. Every time before sitting down to eat something, drink a glass of water. In this way your organism will realize the change of the conditions and the activities you’re accomplishing.
2. Simple tricks like always having some cutlery in front of your plate is another thing to help you get in the right mood of eating the next meal.
3. Put the cutlery down on the plate in between the bites to be able to create some relaxed and not that compulsive forms of eating.
4. In order to facilitate the digestion and to avoid problems connected with it, you need to chew slowly and without rush.
5. Never feel up the stomach to the full. Leave some space there to avoid extra proportions of food getting into your stomach.
Finally, you just need to love your body and to take care of it properly. Losing weight should not be just a matter of physical activities and processes. It also needs to have philosophical and psychological grounds, for you to be able to set the start of your new life and not the end of the one you formerly had. This involves the will to keep yourself away from giving in to the temptation of eating more and at times when you are not actually hungry, to leave some food in the plate when your stomach is not full yet, overall, forming the self-confidence and the love towards your own body. Once you change your attitude towards food, you will have the most effective outcomes.
Photos courtesy of Andre Brito