Here comes another opportunity to admire and to use the flabbergasting and luxurious shades of Chanel for the creation of the most dumbfounding and awe-inspiring looks ever. Chanel makeup collections have always been the best friends of ours for this and they will probably always be. So here is just another proof for that, suggesting a world of all-time best and top glamorous options for the coming spring. Certainly, this is not the only collection Chanel has presented to our attention so far, yet like all the previous options, the Chanel Variation spring 2014 makeup collection also has something unique and unrepeated that we love so much. So this is what the collection is made of!
Chanel Rouge Coco (Hydrating Crème Lip Colour) ($35.00)
Starting with securing the nice and moisturized background for the luxurious lipsticks, Chanel suggests using this hydrating crème for lips.
• 61 Chéri – Peach
• 62 Irrésistible – Frosted Rosewood (Limited Edition)
• 54 Le Baiser – Intense Pink
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (Hydrating Sheer Lipshine) ($35.00)
In order to combine the useful with chic, here we also have a very delicate and striking lip shine, which also has the moisturizing effect.
• 89 Satisfaction – Full-Colour Tender Pink with Silver Reflections
• 90 Mutine – Intense Beige (Limited Edition)
• 91 Bohème – Luminous Red
• 92 Émotion – Full-Colour Pinkish Plum (Limited Edition)
• 69 Flirt – Coral
• 87 Rendez-vous – Full-Colour Intense Blue Rose
Chanel Rouge Allure (Luminous Intense Lip Colour) ($35.00)
Finally, here we come to the most sumptuous part, looking through the uber-flabbergasting lipstick options Chanel has prepared for us this time.
• 144 Conquise – Silky Apricot (Limited Edition)
• 145 Rayonnante – Deep Fuchsia with Mauve Nuances
• 138 Fougueuse – Intense Pink
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (Luminous Matte Lip Colout) ($35.00)
Remaining in the kingdom of lip products, we see the following option, having the typical features the others do, and carrying the specific chic shades we love so much about Chanel makeup lines.
• 46 La Malicieuse – Bright Red with Blue Undertones
• 47 L’Amoureuse – Intense Rosewood
• 43 La Favorite- Orange Coral
Chanel Levres Scintillantes (Glossimer) ($29.50)
• 181 Bliss – Peach with Fine Gold Sparkles (Limited Edition)
• 182 Tocade – Glossy Plum
• 179 Murmure – Soft Pink without Shimmer
Chanel Rouge Double Intensite (Ultra Wear Lip Colour) ($35.00)
Going ever deeper with the introduction of the stunning lip colors, here comes another trio of all-time best shades.
• 53 Coral Peach – Coral Peach
• 54 Strawberry Red – Soft Red
• 46 Deep Rose – Rosewood
Chanel Le Crayon Levres (Precision Lip Definer) ($29.00)
Chanel has also prepared some products for the final touches, presenting these awesome lip definers sticking to the main color shades.
• 88 Rose Clair – Natural Rosy Peach
• 89 Beige Satin – Natural Rosewood
• 48 Bois de Rose – Deep Red
• 26 Pretty Pink – Mauve Pink
• 34 Natural – Light Brown
Chanel Aqua Crayon (Lip Colour Stick) ($29.00)
• 21 Plum – Plum
Chanel Le Vernis (Nail Colour) ($27.00)
Finally, it all finishes up with the nails, and here we have this super amazing and luxurious shade for the nails, which matched each of the shades presented above just ideally.
• 609 Coup de Coeur – Lacquered Plum
Talking about the launch dates of the Chanel Variation spring 2014 makeup collection, we can note that Japan launch date is set on 21 February 2014, the International launch date will be in February 2014, and the U.S. launch date is planned to be in mid-March 2014. Looking forward to this makeup collection’s arrival just as impatiently as to the arrival of spring!
Photos courtesy of Chanel