MAC lipsticks are the ultimate favorites of both makeup gurus and those, who just like to add a subtle tint to their pout to liven up their makeup looks, and it’s always a pleasure to discover new products and shades added to the extensive MAC lip line. The MAC Blue Nectar summer 2016 makeup collection is the next addition to the brand’s range of lip products, bringing in beautiful colors inspired by rose, from delicate pinks to rich purples with a touch of blue. This is a mini collection featuring two products only – the iconic MAC lipstick and sheer lip-glass, set to become available for purchase online at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s on June 2nd and at MAC counters on June 9th.
MAC Blue Nectar Lipstick ($17.00) (Limited Edition)
You can hardly find any woman, who doesn’t own at least one shade of MAC’s iconic lipsticks, which made the brand so famous worldwide, and even if you are that single person, who has never tried MAC on her lips, here you have 12 reasons to do so this summer. Coming in highly pigmented colors with a matte finish, these lipsticks are available in pastel pinks and corals to be worn on a daily basis, classic reds and pinks to be combined with au naturel eye makeup, and bold purples for those, who want to try something new.
• Courting Seduction – creamy pastel lavender (Amplified)
• Lured In – mid-tone pastel purple (Amplified)
• Invite Intrigue – cool, bright fuchsia (Matte)
• Intoxica – bright raspberry red (Matte)
• Lush Extract – deep royal purple (Matte)
• Riot House – light vivid orange (Matte) (Repromote)
• Give In – creamy natural pink (Matte)
• Sweet Venom – intense pink coral (Matte)
• Heroine – bright purple (Matte) (Permanent)
• Ablaze – bright apricot (Matte) (Repromote)
• Breathing Fire – bright, warm fuchsia (Matte)
• Barbecue – vivid orange-red (Matte) (Repromote)
MAC Blue Nectar Plushglass ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
Boasting moisturizing, soothing and lip-plumping properties, this magic lip product features a high-shine glossy finish and delivers a sheer color, perfect to be worn on your naked lips or over your favorite lipstick. In addition, it features vitamin E to protect your lips from environmental conditions. While the pastel pinks and the delicate rose shade are ideal for wearing on a daily basis or in combination with bold eye looks, the pearlized darker pink and the one with red undertones are ultimate statement makers, ready to revitalize sleepy and exhausted looks. Five out of the six colors come in limited quantities, so hurry up to snap up your fave shades as soon as they hit the online stores!
• Fulfilled – full-blush creamy pink
• Ample Pink – full, soft rose (Permanent)
• In Abundance – bright coral pink
• Robust – sheer bubblegum pink
• Fashion Fanatic – sheer baby pink
• Full for You – ultra-cool pink with silver pearl
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics