You think it’s chic? No, it’s something more! Maybe marvelous? Still, not enough! Perhaps it’s mysterious? It has that too, yet it’s not sufficient to describe what the entire MAC Divine Night holiday 2013 makeup collection is made of. “Enjoy yourself – past midnight, the darkness keeps the secrets”, this is what the main idea of the festive MAC Cosmetics line is meant to be. And it definitely is! The best evidence for that are the stunning elements of this imaginative and chic line.
MAC Divine Night Mineralize Eyeshadow ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Eyes are the first things to be noticed on your face? Here are some nice options of making them the best first-impression tools!
• Captivating – Bright white gold base / deep gold (Frost)
• Exquisite Ego – Bronze base / soft white champagne (Frost)
• Gilded Night – Bright gold with silver pearl base / black with pearl (Frost)
• Past Midnight – Blackish purple with violet pearl base / soft white pink frost (Frost)
• Until Dawn – Soft gold base / purple taupe (Frost)
• Tonight’s Temptation – Black with pearl base / royal blue (Frost)
MAC Divine Night Fluidline ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
• Deliciously Rich – Shimmering dirty taupe (Repromote)
• Macroviolet Deep – smoked violet with red pearl (Permanent)
• Stares & Speculation – Dirty olive with gold pearl
MAC Divine Night Kohl Power Eye Pencil ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Another fabulous way of making your eye makeup look more attractive and stunning than ever is here!
• Orpheus – Intense black with gold pearl
• Raven – Intense black with red pearl
• Mystery – Intense black with green pearl
• Feline – Intense black with black pearl (Permanent)
MAC Divine Night Mineralize Blush ($27.50 U.S. / $32.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
You will definitely have charming and lively looks with these energizing shades!
• Talk of the Town – Warm brown base with yellow bronze (Satin)
• Lured to Love – Coral pink base with pink frost (Satin)
• Lavish Living – Violet with silver pearl base with gold pearl (Satin)
MAC Divine Night Mineralize Skinfinish ($33.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Wanna be in the center of attention? Than the correspondingly named shades and their pairs are just what you need to have for that!
• Centre of Attention – Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer / 24 carat gold shimmer
• Perfectly Poised – Bronzy coral with golden tones / creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen
• Scene to be Seen – Mauve with pink sheen / brick rose with gold reflects
MAC Divine Night Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Here come the sensual lips! Check out these alluring and sweet shades and prepare for pleasure!
• You’ve Got It – Pink undertone with gold frost (Frost)
• Flair for Finery – Cool pink nude (Lustre)
• Exclusive Event – Taupe brown (Satin)
• Private Party – Dirty plum mauve (Satin)
• Prepare for Pleasure – Clean magenta red (Cremesheen)
MAC Divine Night Cremesheen Glass ($22.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Elegant and alluring? Yes, you’ve got it!
• You’ve Got It – Nude taupe with green pearl
• Flair for Finery – Cool nude
• Private Party – Plum mauve with pearl
• Prepare for Pleasure – Bluish red
MAC Divine Night Nail Lacquer ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Everything ends up on the fingertips! Make them look just as stunning as your makeup!
• Fierce Entrance – Rich gold bronze (Velvet)
• Military – Black matte with silver suede pearl (Frost)
• Gadabout Girl – Blackened plum (Cream) (Repromote)
The wonderful MAC Divine Night holiday 2013 makeup collection will be internationally available starting with November and you will be able to put a glamorous spell on everyone surrounding you during the holidays!
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics