As the Christmas closes in, we start to feel the magic floating in the air, our childhood dreams coming true and fairies and princesses coming to life. It’s the best time to embrace your inner goddess and to let your innocence soar high and one of the easiest ways for such a dramatic makeover is setting your makeup fantasies free. Our all time favorite makeup brand MAC Cosmetics has just cast a spell on us, unveiling the beautiful MAC Faerie Whispers holiday 2015 makeup collection, inspired by the mysterious, wondrous world of fairies. Set to hit the online stores on December 23rd (available on Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and MAC’s official website) and the MAC locations later on December 26th, the Faerie Whispers can be the most fairy-tale-like Christmas gift you can give or receive! It can rightly be regarded as the most charming makeup line out there aiming at celebrating our natural beauty with soft and natural hues with pearl and shimmering effects.
MAC Faerie Whispers Beauty Powder ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
To maintain a glowing skin look throughout the holidays and the entire winter season as well, make sure you try your hand at this magic powder highlighter available in a feminine peachy pink shade that complements all skin tones.
• Pearl Sunshine – Soft peach with pink pearl
MAC Faerie Whispers Iridescent Pressed Powder ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
The same effect is provided by this highlighter, which stands out with its pearl finish that will give that irresistible feathery, transparent touch to your skin.
• Sparkling Rose – Champagne with pearl
MAC Faerie Whispers Powder Blush ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
Delicate pinks added to your cheeks will instantly brighten up your complexion, while enhancing it with a spritely glow. There are two gentle pink hues available in the collection as far as blush tones go, ones that celebrate the all-natural beauty trend, putting the emphasis on creating a youthful and radiant image.
• Cheek Pollen – Warm nude (Satin)
• Spellbinder – Pastel yellow pink) (Satin)
MAC Faerie Whispers Foiled Eye Shadow ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
Featuring a beautiful ruffled foil pattern, these 8 mono eyeshadows are imbued with shimmering effects, while the wet- and dry-look colors provide us with endless creativity when it comes to mix and matching and creating flabbergasting party looks.
• In Your Eyes – Soft lilac
• Feminine Wiles – Light pearly pink
• Sweet Illusion – Light color neutral
• Fairy Land – Warm champagne
• Enchanted Forest – Warm rich brown
• Joy Toy – Pink copper
• Faerie Fayre – Mid-tone peach terracotta
• Fly By – Twilight taupe
MAC Faerie Whispers Lipstick ($17.00) (Limited Edition)
Pearl-finish nude lipsticks are the best to match with practically any eye makeup style, being perfect to wear both on a daily basis and at parties with friends. These colors are definitely some of the best MAC lipstick shades launched so far, so make sure not to miss them until they fly off the beauty shelves.
• Gossamer Wing – Dirty beige with gold pearl (Lustre)
• A Sprinkle of Magic – Dirty orange nude (Frost)
• Midsummer Night – Mid-tone coral nude (Cremesheen)
• Among the Fireflies – Soft mocha (Cremesheen)
MAC Faerie Whispers Cremesheen Glass ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
Almost the same lipstick colors are also available in lip-glass versions standing out with the high shine they provide, being perfect to wear both over your favorite lipstick and on your naked lips.
• Softly Lit – Sheer pink with pearl
• Calypso Beat – Neutral pink with pearl
• Just Superb – Dirty neutral pink
• Enchanter – Copper brown with pearl
MAC Faerie Whispers Studio Nail Lacquer ($12.00) (Limited Edition)
The collection also brings two versatile and lust-worthy nail colors, one standing out with the metallic glittery finish, while the next one being a classic nude shade.
• Sweet Potion – Soft beige nude (Cream)
• Spelldazzling – Rose gold with pearl (Frost)
Real makeup gurus know well the importance of having quality makeup brushes and will definitely love to own MAC’s blending and cheek brushes to come up with flawless makeup looks.
• 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush ($25.00)
• 133 Small Cheek Brush ($35.00)
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics