MAC is racing the beauty product marathon, releasing a new collection for spring every week. Those, who have been loyal to MAC for years, will find it hard to make a choice, as each collection comes with great colors and an even greater inspiration. How do you choose one? Well, that decision is up to you, but before you make the verdict, here’s a brand new makeup collection unveiled by MAC. The MAC Future M.A.C. summer 2016 collection, as you might have guessed, is the new futuristic set that exceeds even the best of our sci-fi expectations (Will.I.Am, you’ve got a competitor here).
Most importantly, the collection is very affordable to the shoppers who prefer paying a considerate amount for good quality. It’s not dirt cheap, but who wants their makeup to be dirt cheap?
Why would you pick this collection?
Summer collections are usually either very colorful or very dark. It seems that cosmetic companies think that when June kicks in, we either want to look like candy or French fries. Ladies, Future M.A.C. is the alternative. It consists of products that are designed to add more glow and glitter to your look. Some of the items will add more light to your skin, make your glossy lips look bigger, and so on. It’s a luminous collection, with soft spacey colors, so if you’ve ever been amazed at the stars, rather than the beach, this one might be a perfect choice for you.
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Lipstick (€23.50)
This summer, there is no room for dark and gothic colors, but only for all soft shades bordering pastel, very subtle but exceptionally sexy.
• Super Nova – cool off-white
• Ionized – metallic silver
• Cybernaut – neutral pink
• Touch the Earth – mid-tone taupe
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Glass (€23.00)
Not a fan of lipsticks? Take a chance at the gloss, that comes in almost the same colors but provide a more liquidy finish.
• Inter-Spatial – silver with multi-colour pearl
• Telegenius – soft peachy pink with pearl
• The Zone – dirty mauve with pearl
• Anti-Reality – soft white with pearl
Future M.A.C. Lustre Drops (€20.00)
Two main shades of Lustre Drops are meant for two main skin types: dark and light. It’s that easy. While Barbados Girl is for those who plan to spend a few good hours tanning, Pink Rebel is for those who usually get red under the sun.
• Barbados Girl – rose gold bronzer
• Pink Rebel – soft pink champagne
MAC Studio Eye Gloss (€24.00)
Did you know your eyes can also look glossy? Make them shine with two shades of MAC Eye Gloss.
• Lightly Tauped – light beige gloss with pearl
• Pearl Varnish – white gloss with pearl
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Eye Shadow x 4 (€44.00)
The collection brings in three palettes of eyeshadow, based on brown, gray, and bluish black combinations.
• Dark Energy – metallic silver / teal iridescent / metallic blue / black with pearl
• Full Orbit – creamy white / dirty olive / seep grey / soft brown with pearl
• Nano-Nude – warm beige / neutral beige / soft caramel / gold with pearl
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish (€28.00)
• Otherearthly – soft brown / soft pink / silver
• Warm Rose – pastel pink with pink reflects
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Blush (€24.50)
There are cold and warm shades available for different skin tones and tastes, so pick your pink!
• Ray Beam – soft pink
• Cosmic Force – dirty nude
Future M.A.C. Technakohl Liner (€16.50)
• Sterling Silver – silver
• Graphblack – rich graphic black
Future M.A.C. Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash (€23.50)
• Charged Black – black
Future M.A.C. 4 Lash (€12.50)
Of course, add a pair of fake eyelashes to complete your galaxy of MAC makeup.
MAC Studio Nail Lacquer (€10.00)
The collection features only two light shades of nail polish, one of which is rather glossy in comparison with the other one. Pick your preference.
• Sweet Potion – soft beige nude (Cream)
• Moonday – clear with silver pearl (Cream)
Two brushes to help you with the products you buy. MAC wouldn’t leave you with bear fingertips, would it?
• 239 Eye Shader Brush (€27.00)
• 168 Large Angled Contour (€34.00)
The new Future M.A.C. summer 2016 makeup collection will be available across Europe and online starting with May 10. You have almost two months to make a decision on one of the MAC makeup collections released this year… or skip the headache and get them all.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics