MAC Cosmetics doesn’t stop releasing fun and unique makeup lines for beauty gurus and this time around presents the whimsical MAC Haute Dogs fall 2015 makeup collection dedicated to a man’s most faithful animal in the world – dog. While your beloved puppy can be your best friend in life, MAC’s latest makeup pieces come to be the go-to products in your makeup bag you can use to sculpt and highlight your facial features and perfect your looks putting the focus on your best assets. The line is composed of all-time-favorite natural shades, ranging from buttery fur tones to rich golds and bronze with juicy berry reds coming to create a beautiful contrast with your overall minimalistic makeup emphasizing your perfect pout. Whether you are getting ready to walk your dog or just want to look your best on a night out with friends, MAC’s Haute Dogs makeup line has the most ideal colors for you to create show-stopping daytime and evening makeup looks.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (€31.00)
To give a touch of healthy glow to your skin, make sure you get the most matching color of MAC’s mineral powder for your skin tone. The product is available in two universally flattering natural color shades, which are:
• Soft & Gentle – gilded peach-bronze
• Cheeky Bronze – soft coral with golden shimmer
MAC Sculpting Powder / Shaping Powder (€24.50)
To test your makeup skills while also enhancing your features, you need this sculpting powder available in two color variations each featuring two complementary shades you can use on different parts of your face. Pick the best match for your skin tone from these options:
• Lightsweep/ Shadester – warm beige with fine pearl/ mid-tone leathery brown
• Soft Focus/ Warm Light – plantain yellow-gold/ clean peach
MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow x 4 (€44.00)
When it comes to eye makeup, think sultry smokey eyes in lovely natural shades, plums or rich khakis. MAC’s mini eyeshadow palettes featuring 4 complementary hues each are definitely the must-haves for makeup gurus to come up with dazzling eye makeup looks each time this fall.
• Pure Bred – plum, silver cream, tan-gold, deep brown
• A Glimmer of Gold – cream, soft gold, copper bronze, grayish brown
• Posh Pedigree – deep olive green, white lemon, dirty gray, charcoal greenish gray
MAC Fluidline (€21.00)
The collection also brings gel eyeliner colors to match your eye makeup and to add more depth and drama to your overall looks. There are four tones available, which are:
• Blacktrack – solid flat black
• Rich Ground – reddened cocoa with frost
• Dark Diversion – blackened plum
• Catch My Eye – cool taupe-gray with dazzle pearl
MAC Veluxe Brow Liner (€21.00)
Nowadays, lots of importance is given not only to the eye makeup, but also to the perfectly shaped eyebrows, so investing in a good brow product becomes something inevitable. MAC’s brow liner features an eyebrow pencil and a brow wand and is available in two universally flattering shades.
• Strawberry Blonde – soft muted beige-taupe
• Deep Brunette – muted blackish brown
MAC Lip Pencil (€16.00)
When it comes to giving the perfect definition to your lips, you have two amazing lip pencil colors to choose from – one coming in a muted tone being ideal for a nude lip makeup, while the other one being a perfect product for fans of bolder lip looks.
• Currant – intense reddish purple
• Naked Liner – light neutral
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick (€24.50)
Whether you love to place the focus on your intense eye makeup or prefer to put the emphasis on your beautiful pout, MAC offers five different lipstick shades ranging from timeless nudes to rich berry hues.
• Fashion Pack – pale pink nude
• Rare Breed – mid-tone pink nude
• Barking Gorgeous – light peach
• Nose For Style – deep claret red
• Labradorable – deep wine
MAC Mineralize Glass (€23.50)
Four matching lip-gloss colors come to coat your lips with extra shine, while also being amazing products you can wear on your naked lips.
• Lap Dog – pale light pink-nude
• Sheer Coincidence – mid-tone rosy nude
• Modest – soft beige with light frost
• Dressed to the K9s – deep burgundy-plum
MAC Studio Nail Lacquer (€12.00)
Make sure you match your overall makeup with the right nail polish color that will make your hands appear gentler and perfectly groomed.
• Vintage Vamp – burgundy red
• Snazzy Hound – mid-tone grey
• Very Important Poodle – warm mid-tone nude
MAC Makeup Brushes
There are also different makeup brushes available within the collection to make the overall makeup application process much easier and more pleasant.
• 288SE Duo Fibre Eye Shader Brush (€37.50)
• 209 Eye Liner Brush (€22.00)
• 139SE Duo Fibre Tapered Face Brush (€53.00)
• 161SE Duo Fibre Face Glider Brush (€53.00)
The MAC Haute Dogs fall 2015 makeup collection is to hit US MAC locations and MAC’s online website later in September 2015, while the international launch date of the products is scheduled for the end of August.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics