The wonderful surprises from the world of fashion go on charming and alluring us, and this does refer the makeup collections as well. Thus, the brand new MAC Studio Sculpt Shade & Line 2014 collection is what we were subconsciously longing for! The formula used here enables us to have textures like Matte, Sparkle and Metallic and, of course, to come up with the most diverse and cool experiments ever! Overwhelmed with the most imaginative and chic vibes and shades, these palettes will definitely appear in your wishlists right away as you see them! So introducing them more in-detail, we may note the following!
MAC Studio Sculpt Shade & Line ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Thus, this is the very first section, where the three-texture formula is definitely and obviously exercised. Looking through these amazing shades and their overall textures, we may first of all talk about their diversity and the principle of being tastefully chosen and grouped, making clear transitions from black to grey and from grey to blue and pink.
• Ebonyblend – White frost/carbon black/dirty blue-grey (Pearl/Matte)
• Violetblend – Light white-pink/deep violet/iridescent cool pink
• Eggplantblend – Soft light pink/deep plum/dirty silver-grey
• Roseblend – Dirty washout pink/dirty blue-plum/metallic bright gold
• Apricotblend – Champagne beige/dirty berry brown/warm coral peach
• Oliveblend – Rich rose-gold/deep olive green/dirty olive
• Espressoblend – Rich penny-copper/charcoal black/warm brown
• Indigoblend – Soft, clean sky blue/deep blue-teal/deep plum
And according to the well-known formula of perfect results is perfect products plus perfect tool, the line also suggests using these sophisticated and efficient brushes for maximum successful results.
• 212 Flat Definer Brush ($24.00 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
• 239 Eye Shader Brush ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
As for the availability of the MAC Studio Sculpt Shade & Line 2014 collection, hit the online market on April 10th 2014, while on April 17th the products will be available in-stores and at-counter. May 2014 is the international launch date of the collection. So not too much time is left to wait and after that you will have the chance to enrich your beauty arsenal with one more cool guarantee of stunning looks!
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics