The MAC Trend Forecast spring 2017 makeup line comes to define the upcoming spring’s hottest hues in terms of makeup, and we already can’t wait for this year to roll along quickly so that we could finally be able to experiment with these juicy colors. Set to hit the online market on the 1st of September, and the MAC stores 10 days later, the collection comprises a lip palette, an eyeshadow palette and two options of the iconic MAC Studio Eye Gloss, all featuring highly saturated colors you can wear solo or in combination with nude shades for a balanced look. Be the first to discover the spring 2017 colors below as forecast by MAC Cosmetics!
MAC Trend Forecast Spring 2017 Lip Palette (€39.00)
Apparently, bright and bold lips are going to rule the upcoming spring 2017 runway shows, later overwhelming the streets exactly in a year, since this lipstick palette is all about rich shades of pink, red and orange. The palette brings in 6 creamy lipstick colors, 3 in gradient pink tones and 3 in orangey reds. The soft pink and the pale peach tones are the lightest shades in the palette, while the remaining 4 shades are there to make heads turn. Best of all, purchasing this lip palette you get all the six shades to experiment with.
• Bright On Trend – clean, bright pink with no pearl
• Steal The Scene – deep bright berry stain with no pearl
• Pink You Said – soft, warm pink with no pearl
• Utterly Crisp! – clean red with no pearl
• Look Out Spring – pale peach with no pearl
• Mood Changer – bright, clean coral with no pearl
MAC Trend Forecast Spring 2017 Eye Palette (€39.00)
Equally bold and statement-making are the eyeshadow colors in the MAC Trend Forecast spring 2017 collection. Boasting a creamy texture that glides so easily, these highly pigmented colors are best to match with earth and nude tones, if you want to slightly tone down the intensity of the smokey looks you’ll create using this palette.
• Best Belt Blue – denim blue with low level pearl
• Spruced Up – crisp, deep, bright green with low level pearl
• Off-Beat -soft cinnamon with pearl
• Chic Pea – soft yellow-green with pearl
• A Plum Find – deep, bright purple with low level pearl
• Ro Ro Rosy – soft, warm pink with pearl
MAC Studio Eye Gloss (€26.00)
Last but not least, MAC offers two new colors of its coveted Studio Gloss for eyes that provides high shine and a perfect coverage. You can wear the glosses by themselves to add a hint of color to you peepers, or mix and match with your favorite pigments in order to enhance their shining look.
• Clear As Glass – clear, high-shine with no pearl
• Next Up Neon – high-shine “iodine” yellow-orange with no pearl
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics