There have been quite a few new MAC Cosmetics collections of late so it comes as no surprise that another one has been released or in the plans to soon in the near future, particularly since it looks as good as this. Just to be clear, we are not always fans of the shimmering pieces that many love to include in their makeup collections. Often they simply make the women wearing it look too fake or, in some cases, desperate even. But MAC has a tendency to bring us some of the best we can find out there, focusing on the cosmetic pieces themselves instead of the overall packaging they come in, even if that packaging is lovely to behold. The MAC Veluxe a Trois fall 2015 makeup collection, on the other hand, has all the beauty eveningwear should have, rather heavenly in hues, making the eyes shine in too many ways to count. The pieces are presented in very simple MAC packaging, the type, which does not say much from the outside, but holds an irreplaceable gem on the inside. The pieces are set to release during the month of August within Europe, the exact collection availability date for the United States of America set to August 20 of this year, the latter available in stores only.
But what does the MAC Veluxe a Trois fall 2015 makeup collection include?
Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Trio ($25.00 USD) (Limited Edition)
The best pieces from the collection include the Limited Edition triple hued shadows coming to make the eyes shine like never before. It has 6 different palettes and each has three colors inside, the shadows shimmering and rich in their application.
· Lapisluxe – White sparkle/ Sparkly ocean blue/ deep grey navy
· Cool Companions – Light Gold/ Green/ Black
· Collective Chic – Peachy Champagne/ Green khaki/ Plummy Brown
· Clare – Light pearly pink/ burgundy pink red/ Purple
· Gingerluxe – Tangerine orange/ Yellow Gold/ Deep sparkly khaki (Online Exclusive)
· Fabulous Three – Champagne beige/ Rosy Pink/ Burgundy (Online Exclusive)
MAC Veluxe a Trois Lipstick ($16.00 USD / $19.00 CAD) (Limited Edition)
The lipstick line fetaures 6 shades to it, 2 of which will only be available online. That is quite an interesting marketing trick there.
· Flowerscope – Red pink with blue undertones (Cremesheen)
· Pillow Talk – Malty Warm Nude (Cremesheen)
· Quelle Surprise – Deep Purple Berry (Cremesheen)
· How Tropical – Nude Beige (Cremesheen)
· Heaux – Berry (Cremesheen) (Online Exclusive)
· Royally Riotous – Malty warm brown (Amplified) (Online Exclusive)
MAC Veluxe a Trois Cremesheen Glass ($20.00 USD / $23.00 CAD) (Limited Edition)
The crèmesheen glass lip-gloss also comes in Limited Edition, in 6 shades, 2 of which will exclusively be sold online.
· Softly Lit – Soft Beige
· Loud & Lovely – Fuchsia
· Dark Outsider – Black
· Richly Revered– Wine Brown
· You’ve Got it – Soft Taupey Nude (Online Exclusive)
· Over Indulgence – Nude tangerine (Online Exclusive)
Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash ($22.00 USD / $30.00 CAD)
This is the lovely packaged intense black mascara coming in Intense black coloring.
Haute & Naughty Waterproof Lash
Of course, there needs to be a water and shockproof version for the bold lashes as well.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics