NARS is not lagging behind in the top successful and creative surprises for the spring 2014, thus presenting a brand-new and top sophisticated NARS NARSissist eye & cheek palettes spring 2014 collection. This line presents an ultra-glamorous array of shades, capable of gifting your eyes and your cheeks with the most fabulous and attractive looks ever.
Here are the shades and the products that compose the dumbfounding NARS NARSissist eye & cheek palettes spring 2014 collection!
NARSissist Eye Palette ($79.00) (Limited Edition)
The name of the NARSissist collection didn’t come in vain, since this palette encompasses all the creative and all-time favorite tones that the fans of this brand are especially fond of. Their universal character that is the fact that they are suitable for everywhere and with everything is another catchy advantage. You can try them when you’re going to work, to a business meeting, or to a party. This line will be available January 15th on narscosmetics.com and NARSissist followers, and February 1st for NARS Boutiques and department/specialty stores. And here are the shades:
• All About Eve I – Flesh-toned neutrals (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Madrague II – Matte caramel (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Fez – Velvety cocoa (Permanent)
• Bali – Neutral (Permanent)
• Coconut – Grove Deep brown infused with reflections (Permanent)
• Madrague – l Matte cream (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Nepal – Soft, sheer rose (Permanent)
• Ashes to Ashes – Shimmery violet based brown (Permanent)
• Brousse II – Black violet (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Mekong – Espresso infused with shimmer (Permanent)
• Bellissima I – Shimmering beige with subtle glitter (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Lhasa – Lavender grey (Permanent)
• Bad Behaviour – Deep pewter (Limited Edition/Repromote)
• Dogon II – Charcoal (Part of a Permanent Duo)
• Pandora II – Matte black (Part of a Permanent Duo)
NARSissist Cheek Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
The same principle, which worked with the previous palette, does exist here, too. That is this trio encompasses the most preferable and favorite options of NARS followers, introducing them as a universal accompaniment for the amazing eye palette. This set will be available February 1st at Sephora and sephora.com.
• Devotee (Highlighting Blush)
• Orgasm (Blush)
• Laguna (Bronzing Powder)
• Mini Blush Brush (Brush)
So again, we have to wait until spring approaches to be able to enjoy all the benefits and great aspects that all these super imaginative makeup products offer this time.
Photos courtesy of NARS