If we are to speak about the most creative and unique shapes and pieces, we simply can’t but think about the summer boots first of all. This is an ethereal and absolutely feminine piece and the most diverse interpretations that it can be subjected to and is actually subjected to make them so special and cool. So let’s have a look at some precious style tips on how to wear summer boots in order to have maximum well-done and flabbergasting looks.
How to Choose Summer Boots
And again it all starts with the choice of the boots. The diversity of the pieces and vibes that summer boots may include are far more than just fashionable and multi-functional. Still, what unites them is the common feel of comfort and the feeling of being summer-inspired and open. They can be made of practically every material from lace and denim to other textiles. Still, the classics are the leather and suede variants. However, if the latter is you pick you’ll need to take proper care of them, also getting some creams for cleaning suede footwear. Dry dust is the number one enemy of shoes. Common summer boots are also those trendy strappy ones, which are especially created for summer.
What to Match Summer Boots With
This is logically the next question that arises. At first sight you might think that it’s quite hard and tricky to pick some garments for matching them with summer boots. Still, they are just as universal and great as all of the other forms of boots. So you may freely match them with denim: jeans, shorts, and skirts. Skinny jeans are another preferable do.
As for the basic styles created with summer boots, they can be classified into:
1. The country style is one of those, which will be easily created with the help of these boots. For this, you’ll need some pieces and accessories, which are connected with the cowboy style more. Hats are the second most important aspect here.
2. Another style where summer boots have some limited access is safari. For the looks of this style you may also pick boots of leather and other fabrics as well. Sandy shades and options with lighter tones for the dress matched with summer boots will make the greatest combos.
3. The casual style is what will be best created with leather summer boots. They match shorts and accessories like handbags ideally. A cute top or a cotton shirt will also enhance the look.
4. As for the romantic or the French style, we need to point out the lace patterns as the basic options here. They will match some weightless and subtle dresses, skirts and other light summer-inspired garments ideally. They will also match the lace dresses, but the balance between these two parts also needs to be preserved. Thus, you’d better avoid matching lace boots with all-lace dresses, but prefer some leather pieces for that.
5. Coming to boho-chic fashion, we may also add the possible combinations of knitted boots with knitted tops and outerwear garments. It’s preferable to create the combinations with belts, handbags and pieces of bijou. The bottom also needs to be shorter, be that a skirt or shorts. The all-boho looks may also be created with the help of skirts and dresses with ethnic inspirations. Using summer boots for looks for party is another good idea.
Summer boots are super-versatile, which means they can match absolutely any garment (except for the too elegant and classy options) and thus will create different styles and looks for different occasions. Besides the options enumerated above, summer boots also go well with the military style, the punk rock motifs and vintage vibes. Pair them with maxi and asymmetrical skirts, with cute mini dresses and boho maxi ones, with short denim shorts and skinny jeans and the results are definitely going to be bewitching!
Look through the fashion tips and tricks on how to wear summer boots and we do hope they will be able useful for your further picks and combinations.
Photos courtesy of Viva Luxury, Tuula Vintage, Dulceida, Song of Style